This page details the data that this website may gather about you, how it is collected, where it is stored, how it is used, with whom it is shared, and how you can request a copy or deletion of your data.
Please note that this document may be updated at anytime and you should check back at regular intervals. This website is operated by Sector 3 Digital Limited registered in England and Wales #06806100.
What data is collected?
The following data is collected:
- Analytics and log data: The webserver and Google Analytics will collect data regarding your computer, location and how you interact with the website. This data is anonymous, but the web server logs may contain your IP address.
- Sending an email: When you send an email to us, your name, email address and the content of your email will be stored alongside details of your email provider (and possibly your IP address).
- Completion of surveys: Any information you choose to submit through online surveys, forms or questionnaires may be stored alongside any other details we hold for you (or your organisation).
- Engagements and projects: If you decide to engage our services, this will lead to us gathering additional data about you, your projects and your organisation. The data gathered will be dependent upon the type of engagement you have with us. We will not gather more data than is needed to effectively complete our engagement, and you may also request that we sign a non-disclosure agreement.
Where is data stored?
Data that is collected is stored in relevant systems and storage devices. This may include third-party systems, for example email marketing tools, project management tools and other on-premise or cloud-based services. Data for each storage location is encrypted at rest and in-transit, with each provider being GDPR compliant, or compliant to another recognised standard (e.g. the United States ‘Safe Harbour’ agreement).
How data is used
- Analytics and log data: This data is used to analyse website usage patterns and to understand how visitors interact with different parts of the website.
- Sending an email: The data we receive will be used to reply to your email and answer your query. We may proactively follow-up your query, and you can request that we stop doing this at any time.
- Completion of surveys: The information you provide may be used to provide relevant insights and recommendations. It may also be used with any subsequent engagement (or project) you choose to undertake with us.
With whom is data shared?
Your data will not be shared with anyone without your written consent, unless we are required to do so by law.
Can I request a copy or deletion of my data?
Please send an email to [email protected]